Marrime Internet Returns Policy
Any item that you wish to return must be delivered back to Marrime with 7 working days from the day you receive your delivery. It must be undamaged, unused and in the original packaging. It is at the sole discretion of Marrime whether the merchandise has been used or if items are still in a saleable condition. Items that are returned in non-salable condition will be immediately sent back to the customer.
- Postage, shipping or handling charges are not reimbursable.
- Pre-approval of returns is required. Please e-mail or call within 72 hours if the item is not right for you. You must have a return authorisation to send it back. Contact us on 01539 729500 or email@example.com.
- Unfortunately due to reasons of hygiene pierced earrings, veils, hats and fascinators cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- We require all goods to be returned by Royal Mail recorded delivery. Please use only Special Delivery if the item value is more than £50 to ensure you will be compensated should the goods be lost or damaged in transit. If an item is lost as a result of being sent via standard first or second class post we would not be able to process a refund for the item.
- Damaged items will be replaced with the same item only. Damaged items will not be refunded. Marrime merchandise is quality checked and carefully packaged, however occasionally the postal service will handle a package roughly and the contents become damaged. In this case we will happily replace the item. (At times some customers have damaged items they don't like seeking a refund. We will not refund damaged items, we only replace them with the same item at our expense).
- Exchanges: We are not able to issue refunds for goods returned outside of our 7 working days returns policy, however we do have an excellent exchange policy. Any item may be exchanged up to the value spent for any other item in the Marrime range of products for a period of 30 days after the date of purchase. Items may only be exchanged for alternative items if they are unused, undamaged and in saleable condition. (It is at the discretion of Marrime to decide upon receipt of the goods whether they fit this description).
- Bespoke products the usual returns policy does not apply and products cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are faulty.
- Please note we do not offer refunds or exchanges on any tickets that have been removed or broken.
- We will send you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy excluding the original delivery charges, if these have been paid by the customer, and excluding the costs of returning the product to us.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of the day we received your returned product.
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product):
- (a) we will not refund or exchange the product;
- (b) we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- (c) if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.